As a way of channeling my cooking skills (if I have any :D) I cooked Ham and Sausage Spaghetti. I really wanna try the Italian style but with the shortage of ingredients I resorted with this recipe. It’s not that bad at all, in fact, it was just good to my taste. 🙂
1kg of Pasta
Del Monte Spaghetti Italian Style Sauce
1. Cook spaghetti noodles. Set aside.
2. Saute garlic, onion. Add bacon until golden brown, then add the ham.
3. Pour cream of Del Monte Spaghetti Italian Style Sauce
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Pour mixture into the spaghetti noodles.
6. Garnish with cheese.
The next time I’m cooking pasta, I will make sure to include olive oil and Parmesan cheese so I can fully achieve the Italian style spaghetti. 🙂
|Ham and Sausgae Spaghetti 🙂|
Till next cooking post! 🙂