Back then in high-school and college days, I used to lick my lips to moisten it. Haha I know that sounds eeky and yes it’s not advisable because it’s not hygienic, so I stopped it.
When I graduated from college, I started using tints and lipsticks more often than before. So as to protect my lips from the lipstick, I started to use lip balms prior to applying it. I’ve had quite a share of experiences from some popular brands of lip balms and gloss but bummer; I have never tried Carmex before. I only learned it from Julie, as she was a user of Carmex.
|Carmex Lip Balm (Original Flavor)|
|Carmex Classic Jar|
- I like it because it really made my lips moisturized and supple. It’s not just about the gloss but it has really this effect of making your lips softer for a long period.
- Applying Carmex lip balm makes me feel that my lips have pouted naturally. Yes, I don’t need to pout, I just apply Carmex and it’ll do the pouting for me:D Kidding aside because of it’s spicy and stingy effect, it gives you that kind of feeling.
- I love that it has SPF 15, these days we really need products that can protect us from the scorching heat of the sun.
- The first time I tried it, I wasn’t really expecting the spicy factor that comes with it! It was unusual to the point that I told myself,
I don’t like it. But I think I just have to get used to it, and eventually it would not matter to me anymore, we’ll see.
- It’s kind of sticky and waxy.
- It’s not expensive but I think the price should be playing from 80-90php.
- I don’t like it’s smell, (original flavor) but I heard there are some flavors available so I think they are worth trying.
I am satisfied with the product as it really lives up to its claims. It protects and moisturizes your lips. But the answer to the question of, if I will repurchase again, depends If I’ll get used to it’s spicy and stingy factor.
Now have you tried Carmex products? Tell me your experience!:)