One of the recipes that I really enjoyed working on was the chocolate mousse. Remember, when I single-handedly made it on our Assessment day? (charot) Hehe That was really unforgettable for me. I have tried doing this recipe a couple of times already and now I think it would be great sharing it in here. So without further adieu, here it is.
Whipped cream 250g
Sugar white- 1 tbsp
Egg yolk- 2pcs
Butter- 1 tbsp
1. In double boiler, melt 50 grams of whipped cream and 120g chocolate bar.
2. Add sugar, butter, vanilla and egg yolk.
3. Set aside and let it cool.
4. Beat the remaining whipped cream until soft peak form. You may want to use mixer for this to achieve the fluffy form of the cream.
5.Combine chocolate mixture by using cut and fold method of mixing and chill it.
6. Put a cherry on top and serve chilled.
|This is done manually without the help of a mixer. 😐
Till next cooking post! 🙂